July 02, 2012

I've come a long way!

So I logged onto the 12wbt this morning to not only familiarise myself with the program again but to see who my budding 12wbters are! It is so amazing to see all the people posting on the forums about their goals and ambitions for this round and I sit here remembering that I was apart of the first ever 12 Week Body Transformation, where the crowd was so small that our party fit into one small location. Now I am apart of something big and powerful that is on the tv, in magazines and is recognised internationally. Michelle Bridges is changing lives.... we are all changing our lives. It seems we are now taking a stand and realising that we do want to be the best possible version of ourselves. No longer does the following picture apply to any of us! (Sorry it is a bit blury)

http://media-cache7.pinterest.com/upload/200621358370766177_iBXO4VeL_b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It is really amazing how many people are in the process of making a change. Am loving the support network too and the fact that it's not a diet but a new way of living to be the best that we can be.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete