September 10, 2012

Week 3 = Massive overhaul to my mindset!

So you may have all realised that I have been struggling lately. I have been finding it very hard to stick to this program due to the virus that has been attacking my body. I realised that I had just been buying into all the excuses that I have used time and time again and this was really not on.

Michelle posted this on her facebook page this morning

"It's Week 3 kick off for my Round 3 team today. Get prepared for the week ahead!! LIKE this post if this is going to be a gooooood week!"

I liked it, and I would have done so a million times if I could because this week I am giving my mindset a complete overhaul. I  may not be able to workout but I can stick to my nutrition 100%. I have even bought myself a personal training diary which allows me to keep track of not only calories consumed but the amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates that I am consuming each day also. There is also a section to write in my workouts and daily calorie expenditure! I am in love with this, it is my new bible!!


So here we go guys, let us all have an AMAZING Week 3!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that personal training diary looks like a great idea!
    Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete