September 16, 2012

Success

Well here I am about to head into Week 4 of this program! I can't believe how quick these weeks are going. I think I am finally over my virus. I have been slowly weaning myself off the tablets that the doctor prescribed. Week 3 was a success, a massive overhaul to my mindset! I am very proud of myself, proud that I stayed true to my word and focused on my nutrition 100%. I have not been able to exercise but it is amazing to see some results already. I took a sneek peak at the scales and I am proud of what I have seen.

I am proud but I am also scared. I am scared because once I start to see results I start to become complacent and I am not tight enough when it comes to my nutrition! This is where I need to really remind myself of my goals, my commitment and the preaseason tasks that I have completed. This will be my round of success and I will do whatever it takes to get results. Hopefully I can start to get back into my exercise and really start seeing some amazing results :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment