October 14, 2012

Week 8!!


I can't believe that we are about to head into Week 8 already!! It is amazing how time flies! This week is mini milestone week and I have to say I am pretty excited to try Michelle's Mini Mile High Club Workout. I have been getting myself all prepared for the week ahead. This pic shows some of my weekly shopping :-). I am starting to increase the protein within my diet and lower my intake of fat and carbs. Thanks to this amazing program I am becoming very good at planning in advanced. Today I made a salmon pie for my lunches and I plan to have that with salad. I also made Michelle's Mexican Style Shepherds Pie for dinner which was delicious!! It also gives me another night's dinner so when I get home from the gym I don't have to worry about it.

This week I am looking forward to trying a lot of Michelle's new recipes! This week's task is also to design your own meal and I plan at giving this a crack :-) I am nervous but excited about this week. I hopefully will have success with my weigh in. It is always a daunting experience to hop on those scales and hope that they show a lower number than the week before.......

No comments:

Post a Comment